Wayne and I will celebrate 13 years of marriage this November. I can still remember our week in Hawaii on the Big Island like it was yesterday. I cannot wait till we can go back to Rainbow Falls and snorkel in the crystal clear water.
If we could give advice to our couples it would be:
1. if you can take a 2 week honeymoon, do!
2. Simple dates are sometimes the most fun. When life gets crazy go grab a cup of coffee or take a walk somewhere pretty.
3. Serve one another
4. Pray together especially when you don’t want to.
5. Encourage each other, let them know why you appreciate them.
6. Attend a small group together
7. Be in community with other believers that will fight for your marriage
8. Dance in the kitchen
9. Kiss each other goodnight
10. Learn each others love language
“Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you” Ephesians 4:32